(Junior) HR Business Partner
Antwerpen | Werken voor de groep | Full-time | 40 uur
HR Business Partner
Your job entails..
- You will Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- You are fully capable and enjoy managing employee relations
- You will support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- You implement overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across BMB
- Nurturing a positive working environment is your passion
- You oversee and manage a performance appraisal process that drives high performance
- You monitor training programs
- You ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- You manage the talent acquisition within your target group
- Your post will be within the HR Department. You will be part of a fantastic team and report directly to the HR Manager.
- You will be responsible for the day to day HR support of all none managerial employees (blue and white collar).
Our HR colleague..
- has proven working experience in a HR role (within recruitment, payroll, soft HR)
- Is people oriented and results driven
- Has knowledge of HR systems and databases, (AFAS, protime, E-blox) and is willing to implement new systems
- Ability to implement strategy along with leadership skills
- shows excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- possesses competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- has In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willing to travel throughout Belgium (up to 50%)
What do we offer you?
- A permanent full-time contract in a fun and excitement environment where you get all opportunities to grow to your full potential, for those who seizes them.
- A competitive salary package and benefits, including a company car, cellphone, laptop…
- In addition, you can maintain a good work-life balance.
You will have freedom to take initiatives. And you will be collaborating on challenging projects. Rest assured that you will never be bored.
Please don’t be discouraged if you don’t fit our vacancy 100%: at BMB we believe that demonstrating the right work ethics, being eager to learn and showing passion is as, if not more important than matching every requirement in the vacancy.